Hand Rail – Fall Protection Hire Melbourne
Light duty handrail mainly used on building sites for fall protection while working on a roof
- Roof installation on single storey homes
- Solar or air conditioning installation
- Any roof works on an existing building
The Studlok builders safety rail
- Provides workers with superior handrail edge protection.
- Is designed for easy installation, transportation and storage.
- Is easily installed to timber or metal studs at any time during construction.
- Can be installed to the ground floor frame before a builder starts on the second storey or the fixing of roof trusses on the first and second storey.
Truss fix handrail is
- Designed for existing tile roofs, this edge protection can also be used on new roofs prior to the battens being installed.
- Suitable for solar, and air conditioning installation
A suitable scaffold system is specifically designed based on information and plans provided with accurate details, sizes and specifications
Email your plans and specifications to email@example.com
for a detailed quote
Download Brochure (pdf 4 mb)