Rubbish Cage Hire Melbourne
- It is compulsory to have rubbish containment areas on every building site.
- Most local councils will fine sites that do not have a cage
- Galvanized welded mesh cages with a closable lid to contain building site rubbish are available
- Strong durable galvanized frame – easy to lift off from top of rubbish pile
- If required, we can also arrange the rubbish to be cleared for you.
- Placement is discussed at the time of order and we endeavour to place the rubbish cage in the preferred location ensuring the driveways are clear of obstacles and provide good site access.
1.2 metre cage
2.5 metre cage
5 metre cage
Useful Hire Information
All rubbish inside the cage is the responsibility of the hirer to remove.
Make sure cages have been emptied before you call to have it picked up.
Council will fine sites that do not have a cage on them. To empty the cages, two people, one standing each side should lift the cage straight up and remove rubbish off site.
This is a containment cage only. It is the responsibility of the hirer to remove the rubbish prior to the cage being picked up.
Move cages by hand only. DO not move cages with any machinery.
All damage will be charged to the hirer
Download Brochure (pdf 4.18mb)